Terms & Conditions
Bookings and Cancelations
- Only bookings paid in full will be accepted as confirmed.
- Bookings canceled before 48 hours prior to departure will receive 85% refund.
- Bookings canceled within 48 hours of departure will receive no refund!
- Fiordland Expeditions offer some facilities for scuba diving from the vessel and advice on sites, terrain and the peculiarities of Fiordland.
- The client accepts full responsibility for managing their own dives and will provide their own dive manager if required.
- All divers wishing to dive must agree to sign the company’s Diver Indemnity Form once on board. Failure to comply may result in divers not being given access to the water.
- Fiordland Expeditions are not obliged to provide any extra equipment other than that advised at the time of booking.
These terms are subject to rights and remedies you have under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 2003.