What to Bring
Fiordland Expeditions offer fully catered trips so that you don’t have to pack the kitchen sink when you come on our cruises. You should only need an overnight bag with a change of clothes. In fact there isn’t enough room on the boat fopr heaps of luggage!
What We Supply
- All meals light snacks and refreshments.
- All bedding, linen and towels.
- Kayaks and equipment required. (bring a change of clothes for this activity)
- Dive tanks, weights, and re-fills. (for experienced divers only! You will need to confirm your desire to dive before coming on the cruise and bring all the other associated gear!!!)
- We have 240v power supply to charge camera batteries if needed.
- Stupendous scenery and heaps of entertainment.
What To Bring
An overnight bag with:
- Clothing suitable for the season with some wet weather gear just in case.
- A change of clothing if you want to go kayaking.
- Suitable footwear (not high heels)
- Your camera with plenty of memory.
- Insect repelant.
- Any alcohol you wish to imbibe. (B.Y.O)
- Sweets, chocolate bars, or other snacks if you wish but… if you check the reviews I am sure you will find we do feed you pretty well whilst on board!!!