Rudyard Kipling once described Milford Sound as “the eighth wonder of the world”. We wonder what he would have said had he the time to explore the rest of Fiordland.
A Private Live-aboard Charter with friends/family on-board one of Fiordland Expeditions vessels is a great way to experience what Fiordland has to offer.
With our two vessels, Tutoko and Tutoko II, the level of comfort is your choice and what you do on your charter is also up to you. Whilst our experience means we can impart advice on what to do, the choices are yours! You will make the decisions on what is to be included and just how busy or relaxed you want your expedition to be.
We offer our vessels as a comfy base for you to explore and enjoy:
- Fishing – some of the best fishing in the world.
- Scuba Diving – Jacques Cousteau rated Fiordland in his top 10
- Deer Hunting – Red Deer and Wapiti were released for hunting in the early 1900’s
- Kayaking – jump in a kayak and explore Fiordland up close and personal.
- Bush Walks – Fiordland offers untouched bush with no beasts or nasties to consider.
- Historic Sites – Capt. Cook stayed here in 1772, first house, first boat built, first export industry in sealing and whaling; gold, silver and copper mining along with forestry were all part of early Fiordland. Maori visited the area to collect Kai and Pounamu.
Whatever your reason is for visiting Fiordland we can tailor a charter to meet your own specific requirements.
So contact us today: