Fiordland Expeditions are keen to support scientific research in the Fiordland area. We have two vessels, TUTOKO and TUTOKO II which are ideal for research work around Fiordland.
Both vessels have comfortable accommodations and are well set up for this type of work.
Both vessels also have: –
- NZUA certified dive compressors checked quarterly to ensure air purity.
- NZUA qualified tank filling personnel.
- Dive tanks and weight-belts supplied.
- Tenders for ferrying people to/from shore or other work.
- Large back deck areas for scientific study.
So if you’re looking for a base for your research work in Fiordland then contact us.