You begin your winter Doubtful Sound overnight cruise in style, with an appetiser of rock lobster in one hand and a glass of bubbly in the other – you’re on your way and the mood is set to ensure you enjoy your time aboard the MV Tutoko.
With a maximum of 10 guests on your Doubtful Sound overnight cruise, the blend of good company and private space is tailor-made for relaxation.
On your Doubtful Sound cruise, dining comes courtesy of the sea, with the catch of the day dictating the menu for the freshest seafood you’ve ever sampled.
And as if superb food and peerless scenery weren’t enough, during your Doubtful Sound overnight cruise your choices of fishing, kayaking, scuba diving or dolphin and penguin spotting add to the experience.
Our vessel the MV Tutoko was specifically designed to maximise the Fiordland experience, with roof windows for panoramic viewing from the comfort of inside, or our outside viewing decks, if you prefer the fresh air.
Included in Overnight Cruise package:
- Return transfers between Manapouri and Doubtful Sound
- Lunch and a seafood dinner fresh from the day’s catch, bed and breakfast
- All bedding, sheets, towels and pillow-slips
- Fishing equipment, kayaks, dive tanks and weight belts
What to Bring
As you are away for only one night, an overnight bag is sufficient for your stay. But be sure to include:
- Clothing applicable to the season, including light wet weather gear
- Plenty of film/memory for your camera
- Insect repellent
- Any extra alcohol you may wish to drink.